Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party!} Halloween

Hello Friends!
Hope you had a very Happy Halloween!
1. Christmas has ALWAYS been my absolute FAVORITE holiday,
but I must admit Halloween is quickly becoming
my second favorite holiday! This year we hung candy corn lights,
replaced our outside garage lights with ORANGE bulbs,
and we carved two LARGE pumpkins! {Not Pictured}
 
2. With the last few days of my Fall Break coming to an end
I am trying to squeeze in EVERY MINUTE
to check things off of my TO DO LIST!
As I had everything spread out on  my living room floor
my pretty kitty Maddie became SO interested
in what I was doing!

3. My adorable little puppy absolutely LOVES
playing with, chasing, and chewing plastic containers!
He gets VERY UPSET if you try and take it away!
He sounds scary, but he is completely harmless!
 
4. I haven't made this dip in so long, but it's a favorite of mine!
So easy to make. It's a twist on the traditional
7 Layer Mexican dip
Ingredients:
Chili Powder
Red Pepper Flakes
Hot Sauce
Onion
Garlic
Shredded Cheese
Olives
Turkey Meat
Green Chilies
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Whipped Cream Cheese
 
5. Jack-O-Lantern Pizza is a tradition now!
We had some left over Halloween candy this year and I can't
decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I guess it depends how you look at it right?!
{I do love LOVE chocolate!}
 
I have linked up with Doodle Bugs
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/11/five-for-friday-linky-party-november-1.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DoodleBugsTeaching+%28Doodle+Bugs+Teaching%29
CLICK HERE to link up!
 
Follow me on TPT
Like me on Facebook
 
 


3 comments:

  1. where to start? Your kitty is so pretty, I have a similar kitty and she is very helpful also. The taco dip looks yummy, I think we will have to try it! Your presentation is very appealing also, the Halloween frames are awesome! I found you through Doodle Bugs Friday Link. Paula @ educatingchildrenwithdisabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paula!
    Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment! I just love my little kitty Maddie and you obviously understand how silly cats can be! People that don't have cats usually just don't get it. :)

    ~Stef

    ReplyDelete