Friday, June 24, 2016

Sight Word Activities

Hello Friends! I can not even believe it has been a year almost to the day 
that I last posted! This past year has been a very busy one.  I am now teaching
first grade and I absolutely LOVE it! Learning the new curriculum and 
standards kept me busier than ever. I now have time to get back 
to creating more materials for the classroom! Stay tuned! 

Be sure to follow me on Facebook at Dream Big Kinders 
to be the first to know when new packets are ready!


Here is the most recent packet I am currently working on. 
Read, Write, Stamp! Sight words!
This packet covers 100 of the most common high frequency words first graders
will come across in their on level reading. 
I let my students use alphabet stamps, 
alphabet stickers, or alphabet magnetic letters to build each word!
NEW to these sight word packets is EDITABLE PAGES!! 
You can now enter words that your school district requires or 
you can use this option to differentiate 
for all students in your classroom!!

Other Sight Word Packets Under Construction:
Rainbow Write Sight Words
Roll, Say, Keep! Sight Words
Spin, Read, Color! Sight Words
Search and Graph Sight Words
Color by Sight Words

These are not yet completed, so CLICK HERE to find 
all of my sight word packets!



1 comment:

  1. A very inspiring article. I had such a great time to read this...
    You can also watch out this Top 10 Nursery Rhymes!

    ReplyDelete