Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Work Stations

Hello Friends!
I am starting a new post with every intention
of posting weekly every Wednesday.
I am calling it
Wednesday Work Stations
 
1. Sketching
During Writer's Workshop we are learning that
writing is just telling on a paper.
The kindergartners are telling stories
by using pictures.
in the Sketching Work Stations students  learn to draw!
In the Sketching Work Station I use
CLICK HERE to find this product on TpT
 
2. Big Books
The kindergartners searched for and highlighted sight words.
 
3. Sight Words and Word Work
CLICK HERE to get this packet!
CLICK HERE to get this packet!
 
4. Poetry Pocket Chart
Pattern Predictable Print with Sight Word Review
 
Clip Art from
 
 
CLICK HERE to find me on TpT
LIKE me on Facebook
 


No comments:

Post a Comment