Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday - I Need My Monster

Hello Friends!
I'm back for Book Talk Tuesday with Deanna Jump
from Mrs. Jumps's class!

This book is a FAVORITE every year of my students! It's
a great book to read around Halloween time.
Click on the picture to get the book from Amazon.com.
Instead of sleeping with a blanket or a teddybear
this little boy sleeps with a monster! However, one night his
monster decides to leave, so the boy is determined
to find a replacement monster!


Each substitute monster has very unique qualities, but
none seem to have everything!

I love this book so much that I created a packet to go with it!
CLICK HERE to get this packet!

CLICK HERE to read an old post about this packet 
and to grab a FREEBIE!!

I am linking up with Deanna from Mrs. Jump's Class Book Talk Tuesday! 
Click on the picture above to read more about great books!

Follow Me at my TpT Store
LIKE ME on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment