Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mother's Day - Kindergarten Activities

We had a lesson on adjectives and then the
kindergarteners described their mom!
 
After completing our anchor chart together each student was
given petals to create their own flower to describe their mom!

Mom - Smart, Amazing, Special, I love you!

"I love you mom."

Then each student wrote a special message for their mom!
"I love you. Your are the best. Happy Mother's Day!"

"You are the best mommy ever had. I love how..."

"Mom you will always be a great mother to me."

"I love you so much. You are the most greatest mom
that a child would want. Happy Mother's Day."

"I love you mom. You are sweet."


I think they turned out pretty adorable myself!


Follow Me at my TpT Store
LIKE ME on Facebook 



1 comment:

  1. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.

    kids songs

    ReplyDelete